Discover the Body Like Never Before! May 6th 10am - 3pm NHI San Jose Campus
Complementary Workshops – Anatomy, Chair Massage, Reflexology & More
Get a feel for massage training or advance your current skills with a full day of Complementary workshops on Wednesday May 6th at the National Holistic Institute (NHI) San Jose campus.
Learning about the body (and others) can help you to avoid injury, maintain good health and gain skills to offer wellness support to others in your life. NHI San Jose is pleased to be offering a full day of Complementary massage workshops on Wednesday, May 6th:
- 10:00am – 11:00am, Anatomy
- The hip bone is connected to the leg bone, and more!
- 11:30am – 12:30pm, Chair Massage
- Many of us spend almost all day in a chair. Learn how to make that chair be an oasis and not an ongoing pain.
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm, Exploring Career Opportunities
- Massage therapy is a career rich in meaning as you are helping others to be healthy and happy every day.
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm, Reflexology
- Appropriate pressure on your hands, feet or ears can help you feel better. Learn how.
Come to one, two or all of our workshops, whatever suits you best. Attendees will receive Pizza and refreshments as well as a goodie bag of massage products.
Four free classes, one day. Challenge accepted!
Call 408.678.9982 ext 302 OR ext 303 to RSVP today.
"What I love about NHI is that they offer a really great Massage Therapy Training Program. The Massage Therapy Training Program is the foundation of what you will grow into and become as a massage therapist, and it covers all of the things that you really need to know and be aware of as a massage therapist. They also have a 450 hour program and that is what really helped me get a leg up in the industry."