NHI is Proud to Help Veterans & Military Spouses Build Rewarding Civilian Careers Helping Others in As Little As 8 Months
Imagine what you could accomplish with your military background and a new rewarding career as a massage therapist. Getting started is easier than you might think. At NHI we will work with you, whether you’re deployed, on base, on active duty or a veteran.
NHI is a military friendly College of Massage Therapy and is a top choice for veterans and military spouses because we offer:
- 7 California campuses so it’s easy for you to get trained no matter where you are
- Dedicated in house military specialists that support you along the way
- Military tuition rates and scholarships to make your education affordable
- A passionate team of massage therapy professionals that are committed to your success
- A high quality massage therapy education. NHI is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET) which is recognized by the U.S Department of Education
- One of the most established and respected massage therapy training programs in the nation with over 30 years of experience
Great Income Potential & Job Outlook
You can have a top ranked career. Massage therapists are in demand now more than ever.
A Career with Freedom & Flexibility
Choose full-time or part-time work in a variety of holistic settings. You are in control!
Balance and Happiness
More than anything else, our graduates tell us how rewarding and fulfilling it is to help others for a living.
"One of the great things about going to NHI is that you get to work in the massage clinic. The clinic is something that not all massage schools have. You actually get hands on experience with the public. The great thing about being a student at NHI is that you can actually get work before you even graduate. I was just offered a position at Burke Williams in West Hollywood. All of the things that I have learned at NHI and the great opportunities I received have really prepared me for the real world."