NHI is Proud to Help Veterans & Military Spouses Build Rewarding Civilian Careers Helping Others in As Little As 8 Months
Imagine what you could accomplish with your military background and a new rewarding career as a massage therapist. Getting started is easier than you might think. At NHI we will work with you, whether you’re deployed, on base, on active duty or a veteran.
NHI is a military friendly College of Massage Therapy and is a top choice for veterans and military spouses because we offer:
- 7 California campuses so it’s easy for you to get trained no matter where you are
- Dedicated in house military specialists that support you along the way
- Military tuition rates and scholarships to make your education affordable
- A passionate team of massage therapy professionals that are committed to your success
- A high quality massage therapy education. NHI is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET) which is recognized by the U.S Department of Education
- One of the most established and respected massage therapy training programs in the nation with over 30 years of experience
Great Income Potential & Job Outlook
You can have a top ranked career. Massage therapists are in demand now more than ever.
A Career with Freedom & Flexibility
Choose full-time or part-time work in a variety of holistic settings. You are in control!
Balance and Happiness
More than anything else, our graduates tell us how rewarding and fulfilling it is to help others for a living.
"I feel a lot more happier and content with myself. I actually love waking up in the morning and going to work and having that interaction with my clients and seeing the vast improvements in their lives. It’s really rewarding."