Santa Ana | Orange County Massage Therapy School
Welcome to the NHI’s Santa Ana Campus page! We provide a strong career foundation for those starting out on a new career as a massage therapist, and also offer an unparalleled Advanced Neuromuscular Massage Therapy program for massage therapists that want to take their career to the next level . Whether you seek a successful career in massage therapy or simply want a massage at our student clinic, come visit our beautiful campus at Main & MacArthur. We look forward to meeting you!
Student and Campus Life
The NHI Santa Ana | Orange County massage therapy school campus in Santa Ana is in a beautiful, ground-floor facility with a nice patio surrounded by flowers, turtles, humming birds, ducks, and in the springtime, little ducklings! Our massage training program students often get snacks and coffee at Café 201, conveniently located in the building, and just a short walk away are numerous amenities, including Starbuck’s, Rubio’s, Thai Spice, and many other dining and shopping options, including the popular South Coast Plaza.
We are centrally located to many local attractions, including The Balboa Fun Zone in Newport Beach, Irvine Spectrum, the Block of Orange, The Avenue of Arts, Segerstrom Theatre, and Disneyland.
Places of Interest in Los Angeles and Orange County
- See your favorite bands play the famous Hollywood Bowl
- Take in a museum: The Bowers Museum, LACMA, The Getty, and the Griffith Observatory are popular with locals and tourists alike
- Touch the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Visit the “Circle” in Old Towne Orange, which has served as a set for nearly thirty major motion pictures
- Spend a day at a theme park, amusement park, or water park. Universal Studios, Disneyland, Knotts’ Berry Farm, Raging Waters, and Six Flags Magic Mountain are all nearby.
- Catch a foul ball at a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim game.
- Play in the sun, sand, and surf at beautiful Southern California beaches. Popular spots in Los Angeles include Venice, Malibu, and Zuma, and Orange County is famous for the surf in Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, and Laguna Beach.
Free Upcoming Events
Santa Ana | Orange County Massage Therapy School Campus