Studio City | Los Angeles Massage Therapy School
Welcome to the NHI Studio City | Los Angeles campus page! Located in the Greater Los Angeles area in Southern California, our Los Angeles massage therapy school has worked diligently to improve the quality of the massage therapy industry since 1989. Formerly known as Touch Therapy Institute, which offered continuing education massage classes, it became part of the NHI family in 2007 and offers our Core 900-Hour massage training program, in addition to our Advanced 450-Hour NMT Program. NHI Studio City | Los Angeles offers students of massage therapy an educational opportunity with all the advantages of a large school, while maintaining the personal teaching approach of a small school. Enroll at NHI Studio City | Los Angeles for a successful and rewarding career in massage therapy!
Student and Campus Life
The NHI Studio City | Los Angeles massage therapy school campus is on the second level of Studio Plaza, on the corner of Ventura and Vineland. Our campus has an outdoor patio with furniture, and students frequent the many convenient eateries downstairs, like Starbucks, Jamba Juice, Togo’s, City Wok, and more.
Studio City has small town appeal blended with the presence and excitement of the entertainment industry. The main boulevards brim with retailers in step with the latest health, wellness, music, and fashion trends. Cultural diversity is celebrated and supported in the Valley with many opportunities to explore new foods, music, lifestyles and experiences.
There are a lot of options for parks and hiking nearby, including Griffith Park, Malibu Canyons, and Lake Balboa Park, an 80-acre recreation facility with BBQ pits, bicycle and jogging paths, an archery field, a baseball diamond, basketball courts, and a wildlife reservation area.
The NHI Studio City | Los Angeles is walking distance to the Metro and there is ample free parking for those who drive.
Places of Interest in Los Angeles and Orange County
- See your favorite bands play the famous Hollywood Bowl or take in an opera at the beautiful Disney Concert Hall
- Stroll through a museum: MoCA, Museum of Tolerance, LACMA, The Getty, and the Griffith Observatory are popular with locals and tourists alike • Touch the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Shop the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica for a laid-back beach vibe; Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills for the latest in haute couture; and on Melrose Avenue for a mix of funky, thrift stores and high-end retailers.
- Spend a day at a theme park, amusement park, or water park. Universal Studios, Disneyland, Knotts’ Berry Farm, Raging Waters, and Six Flags Magic Mountain are all nearby.
- Play in the sun, sand, and surf at beautiful Southern California beaches. Popular spots in Los Angeles include Venice, Malibu, and Zuma, and Orange County is famous for the surf in Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, and Laguna Beach.