ANMT Program Virtual Open House
View upcoming events in Redding.
Join the National Holistic Institute | Advanced Neuromuscular Massage Therapy Program, online, on Wednesday, March 23rd from 2pm – 4pm for a no-cost informational panel about Neuromuscular Therapy.
You’ll meet Advanced Neuromuscular Therapy Instructors, alumni of the program, and Cynthia Ribeiro, the Founder of the Advanced Neuromuscular Massage Therapy Program!
You will learn about:
- Benefits of Neuromuscular Massage Therapy
- Implementing Neuromuscular Massage Therapy techniques to:
- Support injury rehabilitation
- Physical performance improvement
- Address chronic pain which decreases the use of opioids
- Work in a patient centered collaborative health care environment
There will be a Q&A session to interact with staff and alumni.
CAMTC Approved | SCH0157
Space is limited, please register by emailing Phil Okazaki at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “ANMT Open House RSVP” in the subject line along with your full name and phone number in the body of the email.