IN-PERSON | Massage School Open Enrollment | NOW through November 23
NHI Sacramento’s last classes of the year start on November 15th and it’s not too late to join them! Our open enrollment period ends on November 23rd, which means you have up until then to join our newest group of students and start your journey to having work you love!
This group meets Monday through Thursday 8:45am-12:45am and Friday 8:45am-5:15pm.
You are welcome to observe our classes on the following days to see if National Holistic Institute is the right fit for you:
- Tuesday, November 15th, 8:45am-12:45pm: Intro to Massage School Part 1
- Wednesday, November 16th, 8:45am-12:45pm: Intro to Massage School Part 2
- Thursday, November 17th, 8:45am-12:45pm: Intro to Swedish Massage Part 1
- Friday, November 18th, 8:45am-12:45pm: Intro to Swedish Massage Part 2
- Friday, November 18th, 1:15pm-5:15pm: Intro to Bones
- Monday, November 21st, 8:45am-12:45pm: Intro to Swedish Massage Part 3
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 8:45am-12:45pm: Intro to Swedish Massage Part 4
- Wednesday, November 23rd, 8:45am-12:45pm: Intro to Swedish Massage Part 5
An Admissions Representative will be available to answer any questions you have about our curriculum, schedules and tuition and to help you with the enrollment process! If you enroll and start with this group, you will also receive a complimentary massage table!
We look forward to helping you have work you love!
*At this time, we strongly encourage all students, staff, and visitors to wear a mask while on campus.*
CAMTC Approved | SCH0047
If you are interested in joining our Open Enrollment period and/or would like to observe a class, please fill out the form below or text “Open Enrollment” to 833-808-1780. We will reach out with your next steps. Please call your Admissions Representative, Mikayla Mayorga, at 916-568-6422 ext. 3211 with any questions!