ONLINE | Sugar Scrub Tutorial
View upcoming events in Sacramento.
Learn how to make and apply aromatherapy body scrubs that utilize essential oils to enhance relaxation and improve skin quality. You are welcome to observe or participate by making your own scrub at home!
Optional supplies needed if you wish to make your own scrub:
- White Sugar
- Massage Oil (coconut, almond, or any other oil used for massage)
- Essential Oil (we’ll be using Orange but feel free to use your favorite!)
- 2 small bowls (one to mix everything and one for water)
- Small hand towels (to soak in water and heat up – used to remove the scrub)
- You can also use actual ground up flowers or herbs to add to the scrub if you want. It can add a nice texture and/or color
Don’t have the ingredients? No worries, join the class, take notes, and do it on your own time later. You will also learn more about the school’s curriculum, schedules, and financial aid options.
CAMTC Approved | SCH0047
This is a complimentary class but space is limited. To RSVP for this webinar please fill out the form below or text Sugar Scrub to (833) 808-1780 and we will send you the Zoom information.