What do Massage Therapy Ambassadors do?
- Commit to 12 months of active participation (with opportunity to engage longer)
- Be responsive to communication from NHI and fellow Ambassadors
- Train to effectively and accurately talk about NHI and the Massage Therapy Profession
- Uphold National Holistic Institute standards of Professionalism
- Maintain the availability to attend meetings with fellow Ambassadors and NHI staff (meetings might be held in person, via conference call or webinar)
- Participate in special events as available – e.g. Career Fair, Health Fair, NHI Open House, Community education event, local Farmers Market, Festival
- Reach out to prospective students interested in learning more about the Ambassadors’ student and professional Massage Therapy experience
- Seek out opportunities to “Share their Story”
- Actively pursue the goal of generating inquiries for NHI
What do Massage Therapy Ambassadors receive?
- The satisfaction and joy of helping people have work they love!
- Leadership Experience
- Personal and professional development
- Opportunity to receive free Continuing Education and industry supplies
- Ability to audit NHI classes
- Regular and personal interaction with NHI staff
- Access to NHI facilities for professional use as available
- Opportunity to network with industry professionals
- Featured web page on the NHI website
- Material that will distinguish you as a Massage Therapy Ambassador (items may include apparel, organizational tools, print collateral and other fun stuff!)
- Resume building affiliations and activities
- Wider exposure as a Professional Massage Therapist
Want to become a Massage Therapy Ambassador?
We have active Ambassadors across California and beyond! If interested in joining, please complete the application form below and we will get back to you as space becomes available!