8 Month Massage Therapy Career Training Program
Massage Therapy has become the most widely used complementary care modality in the United States.
If you’re an energetic, physical person interested in kinesiology, the body and enhancing an active lifestyle – if the idea of sitting at a desk all day makes you cringe – you owe it to yourself to consider a future in massage therapy.
A career as a Sports Massage Therapist might suit you the best if…
- You are interested in relieving pain due to injuries, overexertion, and training.
- You are interested in bio-mechanics and the muscular system.
- You have good communication skills and can properly determine the best type of massage for your client.
- You might enjoy volunteering at weekend charity walks or sporting events to network and get to know new clients.
- You are willing to adapt to your diverse clientele’s personalities and schedules.
- You are interested in learning how to work with minor chronic disabilities and injuries.
Becoming A Qualified Massage Therapist
The Massage Therapy Training Program from National Holistic Institute (NHI) provides the hands-on training, practical experience and industry support it takes to become a qualified and confident massage practitioner.
As a student in this program, you’ll get individual guidance in important sports medicine areas, including:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Myofascial Therapies
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage
You’ll also receive training in Eastern modalities such as Shiatsu and acupressure to complement your practice.
In addition to comprehensive massage training, business and science classes equip you with all the skills you need to work in the rapidly-growing industry of massage therapy.