NHI is Proud to Help Veterans & Military Spouses Build Rewarding Civilian Careers Helping Others in As Little As 8 Months
Imagine what you could accomplish with your military background and a new rewarding career as a massage therapist. Getting started is easier than you might think. At NHI we will work with you, whether you’re deployed, on base, on active duty or a veteran.
NHI is a military friendly College of Massage Therapy and is a top choice for veterans and military spouses because we offer:
- 7 California campuses so it’s easy for you to get trained no matter where you are
- Dedicated in house military specialists that support you along the way
- Military tuition rates and scholarships to make your education affordable
- A passionate team of massage therapy professionals that are committed to your success
- A high quality massage therapy education. NHI is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET) which is recognized by the U.S Department of Education
- One of the most established and respected massage therapy training programs in the nation with over 30 years of experience
Great Income Potential & Job Outlook
You can have a top ranked career. Massage therapists are in demand now more than ever.
A Career with Freedom & Flexibility
Choose full-time or part-time work in a variety of holistic settings. You are in control!
Balance and Happiness
More than anything else, our graduates tell us how rewarding and fulfilling it is to help others for a living.
"I am a recent graduate of the Advanced Neuromuscular Therapy Program. NHI has been the most amazing experience of my life and it’s been the best decision of my life. Since taking this program, my clientele have come to me and said, “I’ve never had an experience like this in my life.” This program will take you beyond the competency of being a massage therapist to a high knowledge of knowing more than just massage."