San Jose Massage Therapy School
Welcome to National Holistic Institute’s San Jose campus. We have a talented and diverse team of massage therapy professionals committed to educating and supporting you on your journey of becoming a massage therapist. Join us at NHI San Jose to start training to have work you love!
Student and Campus Life
National Holistic Institute’s San Jose campus—one of four NHI massage schools in the Bay Area—is right in the heart of Silicon Valley and is easily accessible near the intersection of I-280 and I-880.
In a peaceful setting with a sunny, newly-remodeled courtyard, the NHI San Jose massage therapy school is close to the downtown areas of Campbell, Los Gatos, Milpitas, San Jose, and many shops and restaurants, including the popular Santana Row district. The campus is adjacent to a number of other vocational schools, making it a rich community of learning.
NHI San Jose is about an hour’s drive into the city of San Francisco. Temperatures often range from 40-60 degrees Fahrenheit in the winter, and 60-90 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer.
Students in the massage training program at NHI San Jose are able to participate in and attend many events held on and off campus, including: Advanced Program Sampler classes; expert panels featuring massage industry professionals; performing massage at marathons and other sports events with the NHI Sports Massage Team; grad & alumni nights; hiring events with employers like Burke Williams and Massage Envy; and many more.
If you’re interested in learning more about the NHI San Jose massage therapy school and what it’s like to be a student here, contact an Admissions Representative to schedule a tour.
Places of Interest in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Explore popular North Beach, Chinatown, Golden Gate Park, Pier 39 and Fisherman’s Wharf, all within the 7-mile by 7-mile square city of San Francisco
- Visit the amusement and water parks, including California’s Great America, Raging Waters, and Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Tour historical sites such as Eugene O’Neill’s Tao House, the Winchester Mystery House, Alcatraz, Muir Woods, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the U.S.S. Hornet
- Experience the rich and culturally-diverse museums in the Bay Area with options like the deYoung, Exploratorium, MoMa, Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, MoAD, and many more
- Catch a foul ball at a San Francisco Giants or Oakland Athletics game; tailgate at a San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders football game; watch a San Jose Sharks game come to blows on the ice; await an exciting three-point basket at a Golden State Warriors game; and prepare for World Cup fever at a San Jose Earthquakes game.
- Check out the vast Bay Area music scene ranging from famous rock venues like The Fillmore in San Francisco, Berkeley’s Greek Theatre and The Fox Theatre in Oakland, to world-class opera at the War Memorial Opera House and classical compositions performed by the San Francisco Symphony at Davies Symphony Hall.
- Go wine tasting and enjoy some fine dining in the world-famous Napa and Sonoma Valleys.
- Take a little road trip to the rugged beaches and coastal cities of Santa Cruz, Pescadero, Carmel, Mendocino, Monterey and Big Sur
Free Upcoming Events
San Jose Massage Therapy School Campus