Public Massage Clinic Appointments
Massage Therapy Clinic — What To Expect
Our fully supervised teaching Massage Clinic is an important component of National Holistic Institute’s outstanding 900 Hour massage therapy training.
Graduates go on to work as massage therapists in private practice, medical offices, sports clinics, resorts and spas.
- We offer 50-minute and 100-minute massage sessions.
- Any client under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. See Clinic Policies for details.
- This is a teaching clinic. We do not accept tips.
- Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will have a $10 fee added to the account.
- Massage Gift Cards are available for purchase.
|Rates for clients under 55 years of age||Rates for clients 55 years of age and over|
|$40 per 50-minute session||$35 per 50-minute session|
|$80 per 100-minute session||$70 per 100-minute session|
Payment is required at check-in prior to receiving your massage session.
We offer Swedish or Shiatsu massage sessions.
- The massage style is determined by what the student massage therapist is currently studying. Students may incorporate Deep Tissue, and other styles depending upon what they have completed in the program.
- We are unable to accommodate requests for styles.
- Therapists are randomly assigned. We are unable to accommodate requests for specific student massage therapists, male or female.
- Clients should wear loose, comfortable pants and tops. Jeans and skirts may limit the effectiveness of Eastern modalities performed with client fully clothed.
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes early to check-in and fill out any necessary paperwork so that you do not miss any of your session time.
- All sessions begin and end on time.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with National Holistic Institute’s Massage Clinic policies to ensure a positive experience with us. Booking an appointment indicates your agreement to abide by these policies.
Free parking is available. A parking lot is available behind the building with limited marked spaces for NHI students and staff. In addition, you’ll find non-metered parking on adjoining streets.
For additional questions regarding clinic please call 510.547.6444 x 3028.